RFHL Uppsala län

Öppet forum för problem med läkemedel.
Aktuellt datum och tid: tor 28 mar 2024, 09:55

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: The players must be 16 to participate for The NBA 2K23 Flas
InläggPostat: tor 01 sep 2022, 10:56 

2 K has also released a new Metamorphosis bundle in the game, featuring three Galaxy Opal players, two Pink Diamonds, and an incredible DM Zion Williamson.Underwater Course EventsGet ready to head to 2K MT the Aquarium Stadium for a contemporary, exclusive event called "Sink or Swim," whose details are yet specified and require players to experience it in-game. Players will experience a new underwater-themed course. The brand new Underwater Course event will begin on April 2.

Metamorphosis is a new release in the NBA 2K23 MyTEAM bundles are fun because they are able to evolve certain aspects like animations to make them work much better on MyTEAM. A minimum of three players in the pack have an impact on the pitch. The player who is the most popular of the three is Zion, 99 OVR Williamson.Flash rounds TournamentThis is an exclusive event only for the current Generation of athletes. Only PS4 players can play the game. This event will begin on April 5 and continues until April 14.

The players must be 16 to participate for The NBA 2K23 Flash Rounds tournament and use a PS4 system. However, the players don't appear to be participating in NBA 2K23 MyTEAM here, and we're hoping to see the officially-issued NBA 2K23 Flash rounds soon.Rewards and details for the contest Many people are wondering what they can earn by taking part with an NBA 2K23 Flash Rounds challenge. The positive is that lots of VCs will be made available.

All wins count as points and every point you earn leads you into Buy NBA 2K23 MT VC rewards at different levels.Gold 9 wins 200.000 2K23 VCSilver, 6 wins 75.000 2K23 VCBronze - 4 wins 35.000 35.000 2K23 VCCards found in the Metamorphosis PackWe've discussed the most valuable cards in the Metamorphosis pack earlier.

Rapportera detta inlägg
Svara med citat  
Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]