RFHL Uppsala län

Öppet forum för problem med läkemedel.
Aktuellt datum och tid: sön 28 apr 2024, 16:36

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Does Tadagra Prof 20 Mg have any effects on kidney function?
InläggPostat: tor 28 mar 2024, 14:16 

Tadagra Prof 20 mg contains the active ingredient Tadalafil, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. When considering the effects of Tadalafil on kidney function, it's essential to understand how the medication is metabolized and eliminated from the body.

Tadalafil is primarily metabolized by the liver, and the metabolites are excreted mainly through the feces (approximately 61%) and to a lesser extent through the urine (approximately 36%). Since Tadalafil is not primarily eliminated through the kidneys, it is generally considered safe for individuals with mild to moderate kidney impairment.

However, in individuals with severe kidney impairment (e.g., end-stage renal disease requiring dialysis), the pharmacokinetics of Tadalafil may be altered. In such cases, a lower dosage of Tadalafil may be recommended, or the medication may be used with caution under close medical supervision.

It's essential to discuss any pre-existing kidney conditions or impaired kidney function with a healthcare provider before using Tadagra Prof 20 mg or any medication containing Tadalafil. They can provide personalized recommendations based on individual health status and kidney function.

Additionally, individuals with kidney impairment should be monitored regularly by a healthcare provider to assess kidney function and ensure the safe and effective use of medications like Tadalafil. If you have concerns about the effects of Tadagra Prof 20 mg on kidney function, it's important to consult with your healthcare provider for personalized advice and guidance.

Rapportera detta inlägg
Svara med citat  
Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]