RFHL Uppsala län

Öppet forum för problem med läkemedel.
Aktuellt datum och tid: tor 28 mar 2024, 10:30

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Order Cenforce 200 at Flat 30% Off!
InläggPostat: fre 24 jun 2022, 07:57 
Erection in men occurs when there is smooth blood flow in the penis and impotence is caused if there is an irregularity of blood flow through Penis.

[url]Cenforce 200[https://www.alldayplus.com/product/cenforce-200-mg/] mg has an active ingredient called Sildenafil citrate which belongs to the category PDE-5. This compound relaxes blood vessels and helps in increasing blood circulation through the penis. As a result, blockage of blood flow reduces and the erection in men occurs when required and lasts for a longer duration.

The therapeutic remedy is imbibed with Sildenafil Citrate. This chemical compound is an enzyme belonging to the category of PDE5 type inhibitors. It is present in high concentrations in the penile region of men. When this species of the enzymatic substance is blocked by the formulation, there is up-gradation in the cGMP level. This causes the release of more nitric oxide. The acceleration in the production rate of nitric oxide gas leads to more blood flowing towards the arteries of the penile. This consequently causes the penis to erect and becomes hard for a longer duration.

Rapportera detta inlägg

Svara med citat  
Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]