RFHL Uppsala län

Öppet forum för problem med läkemedel.
Aktuellt datum och tid: fre 29 mar 2024, 04:24

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Cenforce D | Sildenafil D| It's Dosage | Precaution
InläggPostat: fre 05 aug 2022, 06:46 

Cenforce D is an oral tablet used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE) difficulties in men. It is a prescription drug that promotes men's s*xual desire by helping them achieve a harder erection and gain full control during orgasm. It could be a fast-acting drug that can last up to four weeks. It works great for men of any age, regardless of how long the person has had a hard time getting and maintaining a hard erection. This medicine interferes with the assembly of a hormone called PDE5. Erectile dysfunction is caused by a defect in the blood circulation of the body. Penile erection is determined by the amount of blood flowing into the p*nis during arousal. If the p*nis receives a large supply of blood vessels, it will become vertical. Conversely, when some reasons hinder blood circulation, Cenforce fm 100 p*nis runs out of blood, causing an erection to decrease. Therefore, for any drug to solve the problem of erectile dysfunction, it must establish a barrier-free fluid blood flow system.

Rapportera detta inlägg
Svara med citat  
Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]