RFHL Uppsala län

Öppet forum för problem med läkemedel.
Aktuellt datum och tid: tor 18 apr 2024, 03:57

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Vidalista black 80mg First Choice for Making Love
InläggPostat: fre 05 aug 2022, 06:51 

Vidalista Black 80 is a pill that belongs to the PDE-5 family of hormone repressors and, to be more precise, comes from the Tadalafil family. Taking Vidalista 80 mg, which is considered an extremely high dose, can make you get an erection and sustain it for quite a long time. The generic name of Vidalista 80 mg is generic Tadalafil as it is also the main ingredient of the pills. You can take the pills and this is after taking a generic 80mg Black Tadalafil pill. In addition to Tadalafil, there are some minor components such as nutrients, folic acid and ginseng for better erectile capacity and well-being. Generic Tadalafil will attack PDE-5 hormones when activated. Generic Tadalafil has such strong activity that PDE-5 hormones can no longer be activated. The effects of Vidalista 20 hardening the erection begin with course vasodilation when cGMP is released which can trigger nitric oxide. This in practically a few minutes expands the blood which basically flows through the tissues of the penis.

Rapportera detta inlägg
Svara med citat  
Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]