RFHL Uppsala län

Öppet forum för problem med läkemedel.
Aktuellt datum och tid: fre 29 mar 2024, 08:50

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 6 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Mobile Application Development Services
InläggPostat: tor 09 jun 2022, 06:09 

Good afternoon need to develop software for a travel company. We are just opening up, now we are thinking in advance about the development of software. Can you advise us whom to contact?

Rapportera detta inlägg
Svara med citat  
 Inläggsrubrik: Re: Mobile Application Development Services
InläggPostat: tor 09 jun 2022, 06:12 

Do you have a website or a web application, or is there anything at all, or do you have to develop everything from scratch? You need to clarify this, because not all companies are able to take on the development of full-cycle software.

Rapportera detta inlägg
Svara med citat  
InläggPostat: tor 09 jun 2022, 06:12 

We have a website, and we also have a database of clients that we had before. We didn't work for about a year because of restrictions. Now we are starting up again. But we don't have anything else.

Rapportera detta inlägg
Svara med citat  
InläggPostat: tor 09 jun 2022, 06:13 

It's not a problem that you don't have anything else, many companies start out without the amount you have. You can order Software Development Services for Tourism and Hospitality https://owlab.group/our-expertise/travel-hospitality from this company. They do a great job with all of the tasks that are assigned to them. They are able to develop literally any software that you might need. Make sure you have a CRM system, it will make it a lot easier for you to interact with your clients.
Bild

Rapportera detta inlägg
Svara med citat  
InläggPostat: fre 21 okt 2022, 18:38 

A mobile application is also an important stage when starting a business. After all, it simplifies work many times, and is also very convenient to use. How how much does it cost to build a mobile app, you can get consultations or the services of developing an application or any software from them https://intetics.com/blog/how-much-does-it-cost-to-create-an-app/ . After all, this is a reliable team that specializes in these issues and helps all companies improve their business projects.

Rapportera detta inlägg
Svara med citat  
InläggPostat: tis 31 jan 2023, 14:56 
I believe that a lot of us have fantasized of relocating to a different city or nation and settling down there. Although it is simpler than it appears in today's world, many people still worry about things like how much a restaurant meal will cost them or how much their apartment would cost. You may study in great depth about how to live comfortably in a given nation at https://costoflivinginitaly.com/forte-dei-marmi/, which I want to suggest to you in this regard. a person's required income and the cost of living. You should find it helpful, I hope.

Rapportera detta inlägg

Svara med citat  
Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 6 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]