RFHL Uppsala län

Öppet forum för problem med läkemedel.
Aktuellt datum och tid: tor 22 feb 2024, 22:55

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: This version of Madden NFL 24 is not concerned
InläggPostat: fre 25 aug 2023, 08:06 

Tax-exempt status is intended to be granted to those who have a goal other than earning a profit, particularly ones who seek to aid people in their work. Even discounting this past week's incident, Madden 24 coins has proven that it is solely focused on making a profit while also benefitting its teams. USA Today pointed out:

"If there's a rationale of tax exempting business leagues, it will be that they serve the public benefit of encouraging commerce across broad segments of a kind of business or general" stated (Philip) Hackney, and an LSU legal professor, who was an IRS attorney, a tax lawyer who dealt with exempt-organization tax questions. "Commerce is essential for our country and we should encourage those who are working on it in a rather publicly minded manner. These (sports) organizations, in my opinion, aren't public-minded at all in their interest in profit. They have their sights set on the earnings for their franchises."

There's a misguided expectation to see sports organisations as entities that transcend the business world in the sense that they're focussed on the bigger picture. But , in reality, this is pure rhetoric. This version of Madden NFL 24 is not concerned with the public good and maintaining a moral standard. The NCAA does not have a lot of instructors hoping to shield athletes from the lure of consumerism. The local race is likely not giving nearly as much money to charities as you believe it is.

Even if you take out this week's incidents, the cheap madden 24 coins has proven that it is solely determined to make a profit and earning a profit.

Rapportera detta inlägg
Svara med citat  
Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]