Öppet forum för problem med läkemedel.
Aktuellt datum och tid: sön 28 apr 2024, 03:02

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Mmoexp Madden 24 coins Some Local Notes Seahawks
InläggPostat: ons 20 mar 2024, 09:42 

Some Local Notes Seahawks

Kenneth Arthur of Field Gulls examines the Seahawks closing of the season and looks to Washington:

I certainly hope that Madden NFL 24 is going not overlook the Seahawks once more and instead pick the Redskins and their Most Outstanding Rookie of the YearRobert Griffin III, as well as their seven-straight wins to Madden 24 coins run over Seattle. Please , do not count out the Seahawks out. It's precisely what this team loves. We, myself and you, are Seattle fans. We wereborn with a chip on our shoulder. We weren't given anything. The same is true for Richard Sherman, or Wilson or Doug Baldwin, or Brandon Browner. A close win? A 90-yard drive to score the crucial touchdown? Griffin winning the NFC East on national television? Phew!

The winner of this game will play either the 49ers or Falcons. If the Vikings knock off the Packers then the winner of the game between the Seahawks and Redskins will meet the 49ers. But if Green Bay takes care of matters at home, then the Seahawks-Redskins winner will go to Atlanta the following week.

It's in This Stream Seahawks vs. Redskins 2013. Madden NFL 24 Playoffs Seattle is ahead with a Wild Card win in Washington Seahawks fan infiltrates D.C. RGIII against. Russell Wilson tops Wild Card weekend. View the entire 42 storiesPeyton Manning breaks record for TD passes during a single season

Peyton Manning broke the Madden NFL 24 record for madden 24 mut coins passing touchdowns in one season when he scored four touchdowns in the Denver Broncos' win over the Houston Texans in Week 16. Manning currently has 51 passing touchdown passes this season, which is more than Tom Brady and the 50 touchdown passes he made in 2007 with The New England Patriots.

Rapportera detta inlägg
Svara med citat  
Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]