RFHL Uppsala län

Öppet forum för problem med läkemedel.
Aktuellt datum och tid: sön 19 maj 2024, 01:43

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: What Happens If I Overdose On Suhagra 50?
InläggPostat: ons 17 apr 2024, 12:03 
Taking more than the prescribed dose of Suhagra 50 mg or any medication containing sildenafil citrate can lead to an overdose, which can have serious health consequences. Here are some potential effects of overdosing on Suhagra 50 mg:

Increased Risk of Side Effects: Overdosing on Suhagra 50 mg significantly increases the risk of experiencing side effects associated with sildenafil citrate. Common side effects may include headache, dizziness, flushing, nasal congestion, indigestion, and vision changes.

Severe Hypotension: One of the most serious risks of overdosing on Suhagra 50 mg is severe hypotension, which is a sudden drop in blood pressure. This can lead to symptoms such as dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, and in extreme cases, cardiovascular collapse.

Cardiovascular Effects: Overdosing on sildenafil citrate can have profound effects on the cardiovascular system, including changes in heart rate, irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia), chest pain, and potentially even heart attack or stroke, especially in individuals with pre-existing cardiovascular conditions.

Priapism: Priapism is a rare but serious side effect of sildenafil overdose. It refers to a prolonged and painful erection lasting more than 4 hours. Priapism requires immediate medical attention to prevent permanent damage to the penis.

Rapportera detta inlägg

Svara med citat  
Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]