RFHL Uppsala län

Öppet forum för problem med läkemedel.
Aktuellt datum och tid: mån 29 apr 2024, 23:01

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Can Tadapox Tablet be taken by men with vision problems?
InläggPostat: tor 11 apr 2024, 12:31 

Tadapox Tablet contains two active ingredients: tadalafil and dapoxetine. Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men, while dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) used to treat premature ejaculation (PE).

Vision problems, such as changes in vision or vision loss, are rare but potential side effects associated with tadalafil, the active ingredient in Tadapox Tablet. These side effects may include:

Non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION): NAION is a rare condition characterized by sudden vision loss or decreased vision in one or both eyes. While the association between tadalafil use and NAION is not well-established, individuals with a history of NAION or other vision problems should use tadalafil with caution and under the guidance of a healthcare provider.

Other visual disturbances: Some individuals may experience other vision-related side effects while taking tadalafil, such as changes in color vision, blurred vision, or increased sensitivity to light.

If you have pre-existing vision problems or a history of vision-related conditions, it's essential to discuss the risks and benefits of using Tadapox Tablet with your healthcare provider. They can evaluate your individual risk factors and provide personalized advice and guidance based on your specific health status and needs.

Additionally, if you experience any changes in vision or vision loss while taking Tadapox Tablet or any other medication containing tadalafil, it's important to seek immediate medical attention. Vision problems should be evaluated promptly to determine the underlying cause and appropriate management.

Overall, while Tadapox Tablet can be effective for the treatment of ED and PE in some men, it should be used cautiously in individuals with pre-existing vision problems or a history of vision-related conditions. Your healthcare provider can help you determine whether Tadapox Tablet is suitable for you and provide guidance on monitoring for potential vision-related side effects.

Rapportera detta inlägg
Svara med citat  
Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme [ Sommartid ]